- BrandШТУЦЕР - МКЭ
- Country of manufactureRussia
Use of the SHTUTSER - MKE program allows to increase safety of the equipment at reduction of labor costs at a design stage.
The program is recommended for use at design and carrying out testing calculations in oil processing, petrochemical, gas, oil and other industries.
Thanks to the thought - over organization of dialogue input and the built - in documentation with the methodical description development of the program does not demand special training of the user (works in an operational environment of Windows XP/7/8) and considerable time expenditure. Creation of final and element breakdown and an assessment of the received results of the intense deformed state (IDS) of a zone of insert is made automatically.
Work with the SHTUTSER - MKE program is simple and convenient, allows to receive reports in the Russian, English or Chinese languages.
The carried - out SHTUTSER - MKE functions:
- determination of membrane, flexural and general tension in places of insert of unions (including inclined planes) in cylindrical and conic feedwells, in the convex and flat bottoms, in pipelines from action of external loadings and pressure
- determination of membrane, flexural and general tension for conic transitions and the bottoms from action of external loadings and pressure;
- determination of the allowed membrane and general tension (PNAE, GOST, ASME, EN, JB)
- conclusion about performance of conditions of durability
- definition of the allowed loadings on the union
- determination of rigidity (pliability) of knot of insert
- calculation of strengthening of an opening from action of pressure
- calculation durability of the insert working in the corrosion and active serovodorodsoderzhashchy environment
- calculation of durability and rigidity for WRC107(297)
Calculation of the VAT is carried out both for radial, and for slanting inserts in cylindrical and conic feedwells, the elliptic, spherical and flat bottoms, and also pipelines. Calculation by means of MKE allows to expand considerably a scope and accuracy of the solution of a task.
The allowed level of tension is defined according to normative documents: (PNAE G - 7 - 002 - 86, GOST P 52857.1 - 2007, ASME VIII div. 1 and 2, EN 13445 - 3, JB 4732 - 1995).
Accuracy of calculations in a junction substantially is defined on durability of vessels, devices and pipelines by the accounting of rigidity (pliability) of insert. As a rule, when calculating connection of the pipeline and a vessel (device) is replaced with durability of pipeline systems with a dead support that leads to receiving the overestimated efforts and tension in connection knot.
Except calculation for MKE in the program there is a possibility of calculation of rigidity and a tension of knots of insert of unions with use of dependence of dimensionless relative parameters of movements and tension from geometrical characteristics of elements of insert according to the widespread techniques described in WRC107 - 79, WRC297 - 87 (Bulletins of the American Council for researches in the field of welding No. 107, No. 297 "The local tension in spherical and cylindrical cases caused by external loadings") and BS5500 - 76 (The British standard).