- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Soda ash m. B 1 grade buy price from manufacturer in Russia
1.1. Technical soda ash must be made in accordance with the requirements of this standard for technological regulations, approved in the prescribed manner.
1.2. Depending on the purpose, technical soda ash should be made of grades A and B:
- A grade product is used for the production of vacuum glass and other purposes;
- B grade product is used in chemical, glass and other industries.
3. In technical soda ash intended for the production of sodium nitrite used for the manufacture of caprolactam, as well as for the production of sulfide salts, bleaches and for degreasing parts in the electric vacuum industry, the mass fraction of oils should not exceed 0.01% .
4. The mass fraction of sodium carbonate in the uncalcined product and the loss during calcination of technical soda ash of the highest grade A, intended for the production of synthetic detergents, grades 1 and 2 and B are normalized at the time of shipment
5. In soda ash of the premium grade A, intended for the production of synthetic detergents (CMC), the mass fraction of the residue on a sieve with a mesh No. 01K according to GOST 6613 is not standardized.
6. By agreement with the consumer, it is allowed to produce grade B soda ash with the following indicators: mass fraction of sodium carbonate (Ma2CO3) - not less than 97% ; mass fraction of sodium carbonate in uncalcined product - not less than 94% ; mass fraction of loss on ignition at 270 - 300 ° C - no more than 3; mass fraction of chlorides in terms of NaCl - no more than 1.5% ; mass fraction of iron in terms of Fe2O3 - no more than 0.03% .
Packing method: bulk, paper and p / p bags, in a large size bag of 2 and 4 lines
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial payment is possible
Terms of delivery : EXW, other terms of delivery are also possible
Company: NPF Ecolaris LLC
The scientific and production company Ecolaris is successfully operating and operating in the market of the fuel and energy complex of the Russian Federation. Thanks to its professional team, the company has extensive experience in solving tasks in the countries of near and far abroad.
- Corrosion and scale inhibitors, antiscalants and complexonates;
- Reagents for heating systems, means against unauthorized discharge of the coolant;
- Reagents for flushing boiler and heat exchange equipment;
- Pool chemistry;
- Reagents Hydrochem;
- Industrial chemistry;
- Ion exchange resins;