Solvent - 647 20 l. from Firm Demeu LLP
- 10499 KZT/pcs - from 150000 pcs
- 10498 KZT/pcs - from 200000 pcs
- 10497 KZT/pcs - from 300000 pcs
- 10496 KZT/pcs - from 350000 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandТОО "Фирма "Демеу"
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
- Type of useUniversal
- Type of solventInorganic
- PurposeFor varnish
Solvent 647 - organic mix of aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, air and alcohols.
647 are a part: toluene (or pyrobenzene) - 41,3%, butylacetate (or amyl-acetic ester) - 29,8%, butanol - 7,7%, ethyl acetate - 21,2%.
The main use of this solvent - removal of paints and varnishes and dissolution of nitrocellulose film-forming substances.
Examples of materials for which solvent 647 can be used are presented in this table:
NTS: 11, 132 P, 280; AK-194
How to apply solvent 647:
To implicate solvent 647 in paintwork material before obtaining the necessary viscosity.
Important: the amount of solvent should not exceed that indicator which is specified in the instruction.
Solvent 647 has to conform to the standards provided by GOST 18188-72.
Requirements to safety:
It is important to remember that solvent 647 is toxic and flammable. Therefore during the work with 647 pay attention to safety measures:
- you store solvent in densely closed container and do not allow hit of direct sunshine;
- use 647 indoors with good ventilation;
- near at hand always there have to be fire extinguishing means;
- use gloves, a respirator, points, a dressing gown and other means of protection.
If you were interested in solvent 647 acquisition, address to the Demeu Firm LLP company