- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy a square of structural steel 20XH3A in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
Structural steel square refers to long products. Structural steel is an alloy containing carbon and with a given set of special technological properties that ensure their trouble - free operation under certain conditions. Medium - carbon (from 0.25 - 0.30 to 0.50 - 0.55% C) structural engineering steels acquire a good combination of mechanical properties after hardening and high tempering. Such heat treatment is called improvement, therefore these steels constitute a group of improved steels.
In the production of a hot - rolled structural square with a length of two to twelve meters, carbon steel of ordinary quality or low alloy steel is used; from two to six meters - high - quality carbon and alloy steel; from one to six meters - high - alloy steels. Production is regulated in accordance with GOST 2591 - 2006.
Structural steel square is used:
- in the automotive industry;
- in the production of agricultural machinery;
- in machine tool building;
- in the manufacture of railroad fasteners.
You can buy a square made of structural steel 20XH3A at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.