We offer for supplies an eco - friendly mineral - filled polymer film "Extreme paper", an analogue of synthetic paper.
The uniqueness of synthetic paper is that it has the printing properties of ordinary paper and the properties of synthetic film: wear resistance, strength, elasticity, smoothness, with a high level of whiteness.
Due to the high smoothness of the surface of the synthetic paper, it is possible to print images with very detailed details at high resolution.
Synthetic paper has the following properties:
- Water Resistant: Synthetic paper is non - fibrous and non - coated, therefore, it is water resistant and is used for applications where the product will be in contact with moisture, in contact with water.
- Durability: Synthetic paper has extraordinary tear, kink, stretch, and load - bearing strength.
- Surface smoothness: Synthetic paper's smooth surface ensures high quality printing.
- Resistance to greases and chemicals: Synthetic paper has excellent resistance to many chemicals, contact with chemical environments does not affect the color or strength of the paper.
We produce synthetic paper in rolls of the desired width:
- thickness 80 microns;
- 100 microns thick;
- 150 microns thick;
- 200 microns thick;
- 250 microns thick
- we have the opportunity to make the grammar of the material you need.