Tank semi-trailer nefaz 96742-11-04
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Type of semitrailerCistern semi-trailer
Tank semi - trailer NEFAZ - 96742 - 04 is designed for transportation and short - term storage of oil.
The body of the elliptical tank is made of low - alloy steel grade 09G2S 4 mm thick, with thermal insulation and steam pipes. The body is attached to the frame through supports - this ensures the integrity of the vessel during operation in difficult road conditions.
The tank is equipped with a neck, air pipes. The neck cover is equipped with a filling hatch and a breathing device.
The PPC is equipped with a box of spare parts, canisters for laying pressure and suction hoses, a safety platform in the neck area with a handrail and a ladder, and fire fighting equipment.
- Drainage device.
- The supporting device PPTs - 18 serves as the front support of the uncoupled tractor.
- The bogie is two - axle with a single busbar.
Brake systems PPTSN - 18:
- working - pneumatic, two - wire, brake mechanisms of all wheels of drum type, with ABS;
- parking - drive from spring energy accumulators to the brake mechanisms of all wheels.
|Rated tank capacity||18 cu. m|
|Weight of the vehicle in running order||7 t|
|Gross vehicle weight||23 t|
|Maximum weight attributable to:||
|Suspension||Balancing on two semi - elliptical springs|
|Number of axles/wheels||2/4 + 1|
|wheels||Disc 310 - 533|
|The height of the fifth wheel coupling of the tractor for transporting the semi - trailer||1450…1540 mm|