- Country of manufactureRussia
42115-123/6, capacity is 3 l
The steel enameled ware is made from high-quality metal, 0,5-2,0 mm thick, covered with two layers of heat resisting enamel. For production of ware the environmentally friendly color enamels providing high corrosion resistance are used.
Today the complex issues more than 150 names of products. The let-out range of the enameled ware is diverse and various in a form, color scale, decorating and corresponds to inquiries of consumers of different target audiences. The complex constantly updates the product range, considering wishes of buyers and a tendency of the market.
Key competitive advantages of the enameled ware made by the Kerch metallurgical complex are:
- the covering from enamel protects food from penetration of ions of metal;
- flavoring properties of products are not distorted;
- emalpokryty it is steady against influence of alkalis and acids;
- the enamel surface interferes with reproduction of bacteria and is faultless in questions of hygiene and simplicity of leaving.