- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Name: Acetone technical
Application: for dissolution of diacetate of cellulose, oils, natural pitches, polyacrylic esters, polystyrene, copolymers of vinyl chloride, epoxies, paravar, for degreasing of surfaces. Besides, acetone is used for the purpose of synthesis of an atsetontsiangidrin, diphenylol propane, acetic anhydride and other organic products, as solvent in various areas of the industry. Technical acetone is a part of smesevy solvents: R-4, R-4A, R-5, R-5A, 646, 647, 648, etc.
Description: colourless, transparent liquid with a characteristic pungent smell.
1. Color and appearance: colourless transparent liquid
2. Mass fraction of acetone, %, not meney: 99,5
3. Density, g/cm3: 0,789-0,791
4. Mass fraction of water, %, no more: 0,5
5. Mass fraction of methyl alcohol, %, no more: 0,15
6. A mass fraction of acids in terms of acetic acid, %, no more: 0,002
7. Resistance to oxidation by manganese-sour potassium, h, not less: 2 have to be maleficiated
Ways of drawing: in bulk
Conditions when drawing: it is entered into paints and varnishes in the small portions at continuous hashing to necessary viscosity no more than that of quantity which is specified in the instruction for use of production.
- Acetone technical is stored in densely closed container, in the fireproof room, not to allow action of direct sunshine.
- All works with acetone technical have to be carried out in the ventilated room.
- During the work it is necessary to remember that acetone technical is toxic.
- To be careful of hit in eyes.
- To work with application of gloves.
- At hit on skin to wash away warm water with soap.
Storage: in steel, aluminum, galvanized capacities or barrels and in glass large bottles according to rules of storage of flammable substances