The acoustic sensor small-sized ADM-227 is intended for detection of places of leak of water by an acoustic method in sets with the AP-027 receiver.
Represents the tiny sensor with the magnetic basis and the lengthening probe that allows to use without effort it for diagnostics of pipelines on existence of leak in hard-to-reach spots, to carry out diagnostics of shutoff valves.
The high-quality microphone allows to listen to the smallest noise caused by water leak, displaying information on the display of the intake. The magnetic basis allows to install the sensor on the pipeline if there is no possibility of direct access of the AD-227 installation. Allows to work at pipelines of small diameter.
Two options of application:
- Direct installation of the sensor on the pipeline by leak search.
- Use with the lengthening probe as the manual probe for listening of shutoff valves.
Technique of work on leak search same, as well as with the acoustic AD-227 sensor (it is painted in RE on techeiskatel of the Success series).
- Generally for search and preliminary localization of leaks in networks with metal pipelines of small diameter.
- Diagnostics of the locking regulating fittings.
- Weight, kg:
- the sensor - (0,225+/-0,02) -
- the probe - (0,115+/-0,02).
- Overall dimensions, mm:
- the sensor (without connecting wire) - (105+2) *ш (31+1) -
- the probe - (190+2) *ш (29+1).
Sets with "ADM-227"
- Techeiskatel with function of diagnosing of shutoff valves "Success AT-407ND"
- Trassotecheiskatel "Success of ATG-425.15ND"
- Correlation techeiskatel with function of diagnosing of shutoff valves Iskor-420D
Diagnostics of shutoff valves
Way of localization of the site with leak from the underground pipeline by means of the ADM-227 sensor