The adsorptive dehumidifiers of Comprag AD work with a constant dew point of -40 °C. Receivers of big diameter are filled with optimum quantity of a desikant (a moisture absorber). Compressed air moves in a receiver with a moderate speed, with rather big time of contact with a desikant, providing effective process of an osushka. Dehumidifiers are equipped with high-quality functional valves, with the long term of operation. Switching of operating modes an osushka-purge is carried out by the electronic controller with frequency of cycles 10 minutes.
- Completely automatic operating mode
- Constant dew point of -40 °C
- Qualitative desikant, with large granularity
- Optimum recurrence of work of 10 min.
- Adjustment of amount of blowing-off air