- Country of manufactureChina
Description and specifications:
COURSE IN WORK ON THE MACHINE OR THE TRAINING VIDEOCOURSE AS A GIFT UPON PURCHASE!Large-format universal milling and engraving machines are widely used for production: interroom doors, integral doors, computer tables, complete kitchens, chests and other furniture, and also for a milling engraving on MDF and HDF, a 3D engraving, production of medals, awards, prize plates, designs of outdoor advertizing (volume and pseudo-volume letters, lightboxes, signs, indexes, elements of design, parts of a decor, various models, markings, shild, etc.
Milling and engraving machines can work with different types of materials: acryle, PVC, wood, granite, stone, soft types of metals (aluminum, copper) etc.
Large-format milling machines with ChPU are ideal option for the initial stage of your business, thanks to the low cost and high efficiency, with the good permission and low noise level. All machines are equipped a flash stores and USB ports for transfer of tasks from the computer for the machine.
Is ideally suited for production companies which need the maximum universality in work.
|Working field, mm||
|Maximum speed of movement of a spindle, mm/min.||
|Maximum speed of engraving, mm/min.||
|Mechanical permission, mm||
|Accuracy of positioning, mm||
|The spindle course on an axis of XY, mm||
|The spindle course on axis Z, mm||
|Power of a spindle, KW||
|Frequency of rotation of a spindle, rpm||
0 ~ 24000
|Diameter of a grip||
f3.715mm, 6 mm
|Language of the operating teams||
220в±10%/50 ~ 60 Hz
Use of modern machines with ChPU in comparison with ordinary cars creates a number of technical and economic advantages, allowing to transfer production to qualitatively new level, namely:
- to reduce costs of technological preparation of production when performing difficult operations,
- to increase amount of works by 90% (ordinary machines of 10-15%) by reduction of time of readjustment and change of the tool,
- to make processing of the flat and volume objects containing sites with difficult curvilinear contours
- to process any plasticity and composite materials, an artificial and natural stone, wood and its derivatives,
- many times to reduce percent of the rejected details.
Quality, reliability, functionality and even appearance - all these criteria are of great importance in the choice of this or that type of the equipment. Having addressed, you can count on our operational advisory help and make an exact, right choice.Characteristics