- Type of drill bitStepped
High-performance geometry of spiral cutting edge.
The spiral groove which is completely ground by thin abrasive with corner 35 ° provides excellent productivity that gives the following advantages:
* soft and easy drilling
* low moments of resistance
* increase of resource of the drill and the electric tool supplied with it
* opportunity to drill big diameters of openings
Special HE quick cutting steel
All step drills of the Karnasch brand are made of special quick cutting steel of the HE brand. This high-alloy steel provides:
* the highest hardness for the steel tool (to 68 HRC)
* magnificent wear resistance of "HE" - internal terminology of Karnasch firm
Wearproof covering of BLUEDUR
The modern metal-cutting tool is usually equipped with wearproof coverings. Such is tendency of the 21st century.
The Karnasch company is in the lead in production of wearproof coverings, including in the field of development of specialized coatings for conic drills.
All conic drills released by Karnasch are protected by especially firm, especially sliding BLUEDUR covering which is specially developed for conic and step drills.
* Before final transition to new types of covering of blue color deliveries from warehouse of drills with BLACKDUR covering of black color are possible.
Accurate marking of the tool
The laser has accurately engraved all important parameters of the tool,
* diameters of steps,
* maximum and minimum diameters of drill,
* admissible rotational speed for carbon and stainless steel.