- Country of manufactureRussia
The NIKO inhalation installation - 4 - seater compressor inhalation
It is intended for nebulayzerny therapy and can
to be used for treatment of diseases in the field of pulmonology and otorhinolaryngology by methods of an aerozolterapiya, phytotherapy, an aromatherapy, etc.
• can find application in hospital, polyclinic and sanatorium kurotnykh establishments
• does not demand special system of a supply and exhaust ventilation and purification of air that simplifies selection of the room for an ingalyatoriya
• has four degrees of protection of patients against a cross infection during inhalations
• it is supplied with an economic spray that provides effective use of medicines
Technical characteristics of the NIKO inhalation installation
• 4 modes of dispersion on each workplace (in a set 4 types of sprays)
• The maximum pressure in one chamber - 2,3 bars.
• An air consumption in one chamber - 12 l/min.
• Size of particles: 0,5 - 8 microns.
• The area of placement - 4 sq. m.
• Weight with accessories - no more than 55 kg. (without chairs).
• Supply voltage: 220 V.
• Time of continuous work (in the mode of technological breaks) not less than 8 hours.
• It is mobile at the expense of roller support.
System of protection of patients against a cross infection in the NIKO inhalation installation
The system consists of 4 degrees of protection of patients against a cross infection during inhalation - one passive which is provided with the separate isolating partitions and three active, namely: one bactericidal filter of purification of the air which is taken away from a zone of inhalation, four bactericidal filters of purification of the air given to each of four sprays, and two bactericidal ultra - violet lamps
Air supply to sprays is carried out by inclusion in any combination of four compressors independent from each other with simultaneous inclusion of system of protection of patients against a cross infection by removal of the exhaled air and the ingalyat which is contained in it. This mix of the "polluted" air passes and is initially purified via the bactericidal filter due to the discharge created by the exhaust fan
Secondary bactericidal influence happens due to ultra - violet radiation of air lamps And, at last, the third bactericidal influence is provided with four bactericidal filters which are installed in a rupture of each of four channels of air supply in sprays i. e. between the block of compressors and sprays.