Installation of the polycarbonate pro-thinned-out leaf does not require special crossbars, adjunctions, slopes and so forth, at the same time the bearing ability and ease allows to use it for roofs with a frequent obreshetka. Installation of sheets of polycarbonate does not cause difficulties at observance of recommendations of the producer which contain in the instruction to material. Necessary accessories and expendables are included in the order package.
Its such properties as high transparency (over 90%), compatibility with MP-20 professional flooring, resistance to high, low temperatures, mechanical influence, resistance to an ultraviolet, safety of transparency for many years, environmental friendliness, resistance to influence of chemicals, small weight, simplicity of installation, durability belong to advantages of the polikarbotnatny pro-thinned-out sheet MP-20h1100. Any other material does not possess such combination of qualities.
Material is delivered in standard sheets 3000 mm long (the area of the sheet 3.45 of sq.m).
In industrial, commercial and civil engineering polycarbonate pro-thinned out listmp-20kh1100 it is used for the organization of natural lighting at the industrial enterprises, warehouses, the covered markets, car centers, etc.:
- the transparent insert in a wall (a tape glazing) does not demand installations of crossbars for an opiraniye of heavy double-glazed windows, the organization of adjunctions, slopes, etc.
- the transparent insert in a roof has the sufficient bearing ability for roofs with a frequent obreshetka or arch;
- transparent peaks (at stadiums, stops, etc.).
Scope of the polycarbonate pro-thinned-out sheet MP-20h1100 in private construction:
- rooms for keeping of a bird, cattle, etc.
- the transparent insert in a roof or a wall passes enough light and allows to save on lighting.
The polycarbonate pro-thinned-out sheet MP-20h1100
- transparency has more than 90% and bilateral UF protection;
- does not burst neither on a frost, nor at mechanical influence, bearing even blows the hammer, unlike PVC (blamed), acryle (plexiglas) or cellular polycarbonate;
- extruded protection against an ultraviolet from two parties (SUNTUF® UV2) gives the chance to use sheets any party outside;
- it is steady against influence of ultra-violet radiation and weather conditions, does not grow turbid and does not turn yellow over time, unlike cellular polycarbonate and PVC;
- wide range of operational temperatures is from -50 °C to +100 °C (in short term to 120 °C);
- thickness of 0.9 mm for increase in the bearing ability; - it is steady against influence of the majority of chemicals;
- small weight - 1.17 kg/sq.m;
- easily is cut and established by means of the ordinary tool;
- has a long warranty: 10 years from yellowing, loss of transparency and durability.