The portable and stationary electronic increasing devices, Goods for visually impaired persons
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUnited States
Portable electronic magnifying glasses.
Portable electronic magnifying glass of Ruby
• Screen: 10,2 cm on diagonal, 16: 9
• Increase: from 2 to 14 times with use of a sliding handle; from 5 to 10 times - directly on object
• Image: 5 browse modes
• Has a possibility of a delay of the image
Portable electronic magnifying glass of "Ruby XL HD"
- Screen: 12,7 cm on diagonal, 16: 9
- Dimensions: 13,8 x 8,8 x 2 cm
- Weight: 300 g
- Increase: smooth, from 2 to 14 times, fast reading without degradation, an auto focus of 5 megapixels.
- Image: 20 high - contrast color browse modes (5 standard, 15 adjusted)
- Freeze frame with adjustable increase, a possibility of preservation to 80 pictures
- Lines of reading and mask, indicator of the status of a charge of the battery
- Accumulator: about 3 h continuous work
- Accessories: a cover, a manual thong, the accumulator, the built - in support for reading, the folding handle
STATIONARY ELECTRONIC MAGNIFYING GLASSES
Universal electronic magnifying glasses of "VISIO" (monitor 19", 22", 22" HD)
The electronic magnifying glass of "VISIO" allows to increase any ploskopechatny text, notes or drawings. There is an opportunity to interchange the position of colors of the text and a background, and also to fix focus by the letter by hand and filling of forms. Thanks to an automatic exposition the user does not need to regulate brightness or contrast.
Keys of the control panel located directly under the monitor allow to operate the device almost intuitively. The big, easily moving little table provides optimum comfort when reading. By means of the choice of parameters it is possible to make individual setup of the device easily.
- Increase: from 2,3 to 85 times
- Color modes: real colors, 14 artificial color combinations
- Focus: the adjusted automatic focus, the fixed focus for the letter by hand; automatic exposition
- Management: the rotating regulator, the control panel with 4 function keys
Stationary video enlarger of "ONYX Deskset XL" (monitor 17", 19", 22")
ONYX Deskset XL - a compact autonomous enlarger. From other models it is distinguished that the chamber fastens on a telescopic support directly to the platform of the monitor. Fastening of a chamber has three axes of rotation and allows to deploy it by 350 degrees that allows to choose incalculable quantity of positions, necessary for the review. The chamber fastens on any of the parties of the monitor that ensures comfortable functioning of the user. The device has the adjustable level of height and an inclination of the monitor.
- Monitor: 17'', 19'', 22'', 24''
- Increase: from 1 to 64 times (17" monitor), from 1.1 to 71 times (19" monitor), from 1.3 to 96 times (22" monitor), from 1.6 to 104 times (24" monitor)
- The chamber rotating in two planes on a rotary support
- Three modes of focusing
- Adjustment of height and tilt angle of the monitor
- Color modes: full - color, 4 high - contrast modes
- An opportunity to make "freeze frame"
- In a set remote control.
Stationary electronic video enlargers of "TOPAZ", "TOPAZ XL", "TOPAZ XL HD" (monitor 17", 20", 22", 24")
TOPAZ™ Desktop is a video enlarger which gives the chance visually impaired comfortably to read books, magazines, recipes, allows to consider fine details of any object. For this purpose it is necessary just to put object (the book, the letter and so forth) on a big mobile little table for reading, to choose the desirable level of increase, to choose colors, the most comfortable for your eyes. And your document to be displayed in an enlarged view on the display screen.
- Fastenings of the monitor allow to change height and a tilt angle of the screen, and also to turn it by 180 degrees here and there.
- 30 various contrast video modes, comfortable for sight of the specific user, brightness control of the image.
- Color chamber with exact glass optics.
- The auto focus allowing to receive accurately focused image without participation of the user. An opportunity to record the focus of the camera (to turn off automatic focusing).
- Freeze frame mode.
- The illumination providing covering of object and preventing at the same time, emergence of patches of light when viewing glossy surfaces (magazines, photos).
- Big little table for reading cj the built - in limiters.
- The large bright elements of management which are at once under the screen.
- Simplicity in the address. Does not demand any technical knowledge and skills for work.