Principle of work of a self-regulating cable:
The self-regulating heating cable works by the principle of PTC (positive temperature coefficient). It is that allocation of heat a self-regulating cable changes depending on ambient temperature. If temperature falls, the thermal emission increases if on the contrary grows, the thermal emission, respectively, decreases. Thanks to it the self-regulating cable never overheats and does not fuse.
What distinguishes the self-regulating Lavita brand cables:
- Long service life — - production of the Lavita company is exposed to high-temperature processing (technology of "open annealing") for increase in duration of service life of a cable without loss of a thermolysis.
- Low electricity consumption — - the heating cable consumes not enough electric power thanks to the principle of PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient).
- Excellent heat resistance — - production is processed with use of technology of radiation sewing together which allows to achieve the same level of thermoshrinkage, as well as from the sewed XLPE polyethylene, stability of structure.
- The possibility of a cut of any necessary length — - a semiconductor matrix consists of parallel connection of particles of graphite that allows to cut a cable on sites of any necessary length.
- The cable does not fuse even when crossing.
The heating Lavita cables — is a reliable protection against freezing and frost of a roof, drains, trenches, water supply systems, tanks, pipelines (usual and explosive zones), capacities, the open spaces.