- Country of manufactureRussia
- Contact loadLow Power
Digital blocks of unloading on the frequency and tension of the BRChN-100 BRChN-100-A-2-01 and BRChN-100-A-1-01 type are intended for performance of functions of antiemergency automatic equipment: automatic unloading on the frequency and tension and inclusions of consumers after elimination of emergency operation.
BRChN-100-A-01 is intended for work in the scheme with pulse giving of teams as short circuit and disconnection of contacts of output relays.
For work in the scheme with static giving of teams as short circuit and disconnection of bistable output relays provided the BRChN-100-B-01 block .
BRChN-100-A-01 is intended for connection on one section of tires.
ShChR-MT case - the ready decision for the organization of system of antiemergency automatic equipment. To four sets of BRChN-100 in one case.
- low requirements to size and quality of expeditious food (~ / = 66-264 V);
- resistance to disappearance of expeditious food - to 2,4 with;
- nonfreezing display;
- quantity of entrances of tension - 2;
- quantity of discrete entrances - 10;
- quantity of discrete exits - 10;
- 12 appointed light-emitting diodes and 2 appointed buttons;
- USB port with a possibility of setup of the block and reading of emergency information without giving of expeditious food.
- eight output relays are monostable and configured;
- it is possible to appoint any of available functions of automatic equipment in the block to the configured relays;
- to 8 turns of unloading on the AChR function with manual return (each turn can separately carry out or it is combined the AChR-1, AChR-2, AChR-S) functions;
- to 4 turns of AChR with the subsequent performance of the ChAPV function;
- to 8 turns of unloading on the ARSN function with manual return;
- to 4 turns of ARSN with the subsequent performance of the APVN function;
- to 8 AOPCh.
- to six communication interfaces: USB, 2xRS-485, 2xEthernet, PPS;
- protocols of data transmission Modbus-RTU, MEK-60870-5-101, MEK-60870-5-103;
- protocols of data transmission Modbus-TCP, MEK-60870-5-104, MEK-61850;
- protocols of synchronization of time of NMEA, TSIP, SNTP and PTP;
- function of correction of time on PPS signal.
Registration of accidents and events:
- digital oscillograph with total duration of record more than 1 hour;
- possibility of addition of the "user" signals in the oscillogram;
- the magazine of emergency events storing up to 8000 records in memory;
- storage of emergency information during all service life of the device, regardless of existence of expeditious food.
Software of "Konfigurator-MT":
- work of "on-line" at connection to the block and "off-line" with the program project of the block without connection to it is supported;
- work of "on-line" on the USB interface or far off on RS-485;
- change of settings and monitoring of a condition of the block;
- possibility of change of purpose of discrete entrances and exits;
- possibility of a task of additional "user" logic of work (graphic editor of algorithms);
- downloading and the analysis of oscillograms of emergency events in the FastView program.
Full code name (order code)
The rated voltage of expeditious food, In
Constant / variable 220
Constant 110/variable 100