7 years on Allbiz
Thermal medical x-ray film for DRYSTAR DT2B (20, 3 x 25.4 cm) -is designed to print digital x-ray images to printers AGFA Drystar 2000, 3000, 4500, 5300, 5500, 5302, 5503.
Field of application: medical institutions.
- Clear and sharp images
- Excellent image stability
- Blue polyester substrate considerably improves the perception of small parts of the image and reduces eye fatigue.
- This film is not sensitive to daylight, as a result, there is no need to use darkroom, developing and breeding process chemicals.
- Protective layer gives resistance film to scratches, moisture and other adverse external influences.
- Film DT2B for Drystar 168-Micron PET substrate
- Maximum optical density: > 3.0
Line printers, AGFA:
- DRYSTAR 2000:8 x 10 inches
- DRYSTAR 3000:11 x 14 inches, 14 x 17 inches
- DRYSTAR 4500:8 x 10 inches, 10 x 12 inches
- DRYSTAR 4500 m: MRI, mammography, ultrasound examinations: 8 x 10 inches, 10 x 12 inches
- DRYSTAR 5300:11 x 14 inches, 14 x 17 inches
Similar company products
Contact the seller
Thermal medical x-ray film for DRYSTAR DT2B (20, 3 x 25.4 cm)
We recommend to see