- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Description of a product
Resistance thermometer with carving accession to process (a carving of G, M, NPT).
Thanks to the universality, this thermometer is suitable for application in any area of the industry.
The modular design allows to buy a set of spare inserts for several years ahead.
- materials of the moistened parts: 316L/1.4404, 316Ti/1.4571, Hastelloy C, others on demand;
- sensitive element: Pt100 (A and 1/3B of accuracy classes);
- two executions of the sensitive Pt100 element: thin - film (extremely resistant to industrial vibrations, - 50 … + 400os) and helicoid ( - 200 … + 600os);
- unary and double sensitive Pt100 element;
- 3kh - and 4kh - wire scheme of connection;
- the built - in converter with output signals: 4. 20ma with the fixed or programmable range of measurement, HART, Profibus PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus;
- immersion depth: 50 … 4000 mm, to 20000 mm on demand;
- the direct, narrowed or cone - shaped tip of a sensor
- diameter of submersible part: 9, 11 or 12 mm;
- intrinsically safe execution: Ex ia;
- optionally: the TID10 indicator which is built in by ZhK for sensors with the Profibus PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus converters;
- wide number of executions of the case: TA30A (the standard case from aluminum / with the built - in TID10 converter), TA30D (the aluminum case for installation of two converters), TA30D (the case from polyamide), TA21E (the compact aluminum case), TA20R (the case from stainless steel for the food industry), TA20J (the case from stainless steel with a possibility of installation of two converters or ZhK of the indicator. working via converters with an output signal 4. 20ma);
- degree of protection of the case: IP65 … 68
- replaceable measuring insert of Pt100;
- oil / gas processing, production
- food industry, pharmaceutics