- BrandCarlisle SynTec
- Country of manufactureUnited States
Use of roofing TPO Sure-Weld of membranes
The thermoplastic membrane (Thermoplastic polyolefin membrane) of TPO Sure-Weld of production of corporation Carlyle Sintek (Carlisle SynTec Inc) consists of three components: the 1st - polymeric, the 2nd - the strong poliestrovy reinforcing grid and the 3rd - (top) most dense, represents mix of thermoplastic polyolefins.
As top layer is the most important component of a membrane providing long operation, Carlyle pays it special attention and makes TPO a membrane with the best indicators on thickness and smoothness of the top layer, and also on light reflection.
The smooth surface allows to reduce considerably pollution of material during the long period and to prevent development of bacteria.
Carlisle makes membranes width: 1.22 m, 2.44 m, 3.05 m and 3.66 m and 30.5 m long;
The membrane of TPO has thickness: 1.14 mm, 1.52 mm and 2.03 mm.
Standard colors: white, gray and beige, at desire it is possible to choose any color from TPO membrane color palette.
The wide line of flowers and the sizes of a membrane of TPO the let-out company Carlisle allows to meet requirements of the most exacting buyer and to pick up a membrane for a waterproofing of the project of any complexity.
The white membrane of TPO is marked by the sign EPA/DOE of Energy Star firm that means resistance of this membrane to solar and thermal radiations.
The membrane is certified on LEED and surpasses requirements of Energy Star, in light reflection and heat absorption that leads to considerable decrease in energy consumption during operation of the building.
Membranes of this type are ideal for objects with the raised ecological requirements as by their production chlorine-containing ingredients and any softeners are not used. Membranes of 100% are utilized.
Connection of cloths of a membrane is among themselves carried out by means of welding by hot air. At the same time the speed of welding reaches 3-5 m/min that allows to make installation of a roofing covering with a high speed of laying of a membrane.
The membrane of TPO can be used in any types of roofing systems:
- Mechanically fixed
- in membranes of TPO elasticity of membranes of EPDM and a possibility of welding of cloths by hot air, characteristic of PVC of membranes is combined
- membranes of TPO do not contain softeners, chlorides, etc. the flying components harmful to environment and influencing durability of material
- thanks to the reinforcing basis from polyester the membrane of TPO has very high physicomechanical properties: durability, resistance to destruction, tensile strength, puncture and attrition.
- TPO the membrane has exclusive resistance to an ultraviolet and ozone
- wide range of temperatures of installation and operation is characteristic of membranes of TPO. High elasticity of material gives the chance of installation in winter conditions.
- settlement service life of TPO of a membrane - not less than 50 years.