- Country of manufactureRussia
The copper tire is the strips from pure copper or an alloy having rectangular cross section. Production of copper tires is carried out from alloys of copper of the brands M1, Sq.m, CU-ETP, M3, C11000. Tires can be pressed and drawn. Copper tires are delivered in bays or pieces.
Advantages of the copper tire:
• practicality and durability,
• resistance to corrosion,
• resistance to differences of temperatures,
• high warm and conductivity.
Scope of the copper tire:
• in electrical equipment,
• a connector between the busline and the transformer,
• use in production of distributing devices and other equipment.
The tire copper CU-ETP VBS TV (Serbia) available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Russia and the CIS countries. The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy Sheena copper CU-ETP VBS TV (Serbia):
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
Copper CU-ETP VBS TV (Serbia) will prompt the actual price of Shin to you our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager. This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer.