7 years on Allbiz
Test strips for determining the level of triglycerides in the blood. Used in conjunction with the Analyzer "multiCare-in"
Area with each reagent test strip contains:
- Hromogen 0.017 mg
- Lipase 1.02 IU
- Glycerol-3-phosphate oxidase 0.31 IU
- Glicerinkinaza 0.41 IU
- Peroxidase 1.2 IU
- Open the package with test strips "Triglycerides multiCare-in"
and remove code chip yellow.
- Insert code chip into the hole on the side of the appliance.
- Open the vial, remove the test strip and close the bottle (you cannot keep a bottle open long).
- Insert the test strip into the test strips the appliance in the direction of the arrow.
- Will beep.
- The device should appear on the display the symbol TGL and code. Check that the symbol and code on the display correspond to the Character and the code printed on the label of the vial with test strips.
- Wash your hands with warm water, massaging finger going to Pierce, to enhance blood flow.
- Relax and put his hand down along the body, approximately 1 minute.
- Pierce your finger using the prokalyvajushhego device with sterile Lancet.
- Erase sterile gauze the first drop of blood and gently squeezing the tip of your finger, get a second drop of blood (10 microliters).
- Touch the drop of blood to white mug part test strips protruding from the appliance.
Test strip automatically absorbs the right amount of blood. Touch the drop of blood to the test strip until the display device will not appear moving segments
(the instrument will emit an acoustic signal).
- After a few seconds, the display will show the result.
- To avoid contamination, press the reset button on the rear of the
to remove the used test strip.
Note: from each punctured finger taken only one drop of blood for one dimension.
Similar company products
Contact the seller
Triglyceride test strips for MultiCareIN # 25
We recommend to see