The ultrasonic inhaler of VULKAN-3, JSC UTYOS (Russia), is intended for receiving aerosols of water-soluble liquids of medicines, mineral waters, etc. for the purpose of prevention and effective treatment of respiratory tracts and lungs in stationary medical institutions, policlinics, health centers.
The principle of action is based on spraying in the form of an aerosol of aqueous solutions of drugs by means of mechanical oscillations of the ultrasonic piezoelectric converter.
The ultrasonic method unlike mechanical produces particles, smaller in size, and is silent during use.
The device has forced pressurization and heating of medicines to t = +38 °C.
The procedural timer provides the following functions:
- task, countdown and indication of duration of inhalation in the range from 1 about 30 min. with discretization of 1 min. and accuracy + 2s;
- task of the mode of long inhalation 1,5ch;
- automatic switching off of an inhaler after the set time with giving of a discontinuous sound signal;
- manual start-up and interruption of inhalation;
- storing of duration of the carried-out inhalation.
|Radiator frequency||2,64mgts ±3%|
|Type of the sprayed liquid||water-soluble medicines and mineral waters|
|The volume of the sprayed liquid, no more||40 cm ³|
|Maximum productivity of receiving aerosol||2,5 cm ³ / mines|
|Diameter of the formed particles of aerosol liquid||to 5 microns (not less than 80%), to 20 microns (others)|
|Mode of heating of medicine||from 27 °C to 39 °C|
|Availability of the device of continuous giving of medicine|
|Time of establishment of an operating mode||no more than 10 with|
|Maximum time of continuous work||6 h from the subsequent 2 h a break|
|Tension||220 ± 22B, 50 Hz|
|Protection class on electrical safety||I, type B|
|Power consumption, no more||130 B*A|
|Weight, no more||6 kg|
|Overall dimensions||245 x 235 x 325 mm|