Steam sterilizers automatic with selectable modes designed for sterilization of medical sterilization products made from metal (surgical instruments etc.), rubber (surgical gloves, etc.), glass (dishware, etc.), textiles (surgical underwear, etc.) in a packaged and unpackaged overpressure.
Sterilisers are designed for use in dental and gynecological surgeries, ophthalmic operating, treatment-and-prophylactic establishments, laboratories.
- does not require a connection to the water mains and sewage systems;
- equipped with a program for connecting to ustrojctvam output.
- Chamber volume l 20.4
- Overall dimensions, mm (W X D X H), no more than 450 x 690 x 400
- Inner dimensions in mm (diam./g), no more 246.5 x 420
- Weight, kg, not more than 46
- Power, KWT, no more than 2.1
- Asked temperature 134° c-5 min/121° c-20 min
- The heating time of the sterilizer, min, no more than 30
- Maximum operating pressure in a Chamber, MPA 0.22
- Continuous operation mode, 16 h, not more
- MTBF, 1000 cycles
- Camera type-round
- Power supply, v/Hz 220/50
- The amount of distilled water, flooded when you first start the sterilizer, l. 2.75
- Drying-vacuum drying by means of a vacuum pump