Utilizers of industrial wastes
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Type of wasteIndustrial Waste
The utilizer thermal with system of purification of flue gases is a hi-tech equipment for utilization by direct burning of a wide range of waste, namely:
1. The waste polluted by oil products: the oiled rags, the oiled sand after eliminations of oil spills, the oiled soil and clay which are withdrawn at a large number of passages of neftesoderzhazhy products.
2. Production wastes, receiving and applications of pharmaceutical preparations: overdue preparations (tablets, powders, capsules) which lost the properties and are not subject to processing, the medical systems, droppers, syringes, needles, plaits, bandage which previously passed sterilization (or processed by disinfectants).
3. Production wastes, preparations and use of synthetic pitches, rubber, latex, softeners, glues and other binding materials: the materials which are used in construction, representing viscous substance which at contact with air or water passes into a firm state.
4. Production wastes of preparation and use of ink, paints, dyes, pigments, varnishes, drying oils, mastics, typographical paint and similar coverings:
Chemical mixes, powders, solutions which are used in paint and varnish industry.
5. The wood processed by a protravitel, creosote or preservatives: cross ties, brusa and other species of a tree, cat. are used in construction and a stolyarka, previously processed by solutions against parasites and insects, and also from further decay that increases the term of operation of such wood.
6. Low-quality production in t.ch.:a. The food (rejected or not qualitative products for food) b. Household chemicals (means for washing: the laundry detergent, washing gel, fabric softener and supportive applications for washing, means for washing of ware hands and dishwashers cleaning, disinfecting and bleaching means, windscreen washer for cars)
c. Goods for children (porridge, mix, toy, means of hygiene, etc.)
7. Clinical and similar to them waste: the waste formed in medicine at operations, bandagings and reanimation (the teeth, waste after amputation replaced or not qualitative artificial limbs).
8. Waste of an animal origin: the waste after slaughter of cattle (a skin, horns, hoofs, interiors, bones) killed carcasses of animals after epidemics or diseases.