- Country of manufactureChina
- Compaction depth of loose materials300 mm
- Driving Force13 kN
The vibrating plate of forward stroke of HZR 80 (Honda) - the convenient, compact and maneuverable tool necessary for consolidation of sand, gravel, crushed stone, and also road concrete mix in road, garden and construction jobs.
- Weight - 80 kg
- Power rating - 4.3 kW
- Productivity - 604 sq. m/h
- The volume of water tank - 7.1 l
- Engine model - HONDA GX160
- Processing width - 500 mm
- Vibroforce - 15 kN
- Stroke speed - 20 m/min
- Vibration frequency - 102 Hz
- Consolidation depth - 250 mm
- System of water irrigation - In set
In more detail
The vibrating plate of forward stroke of HZR 80 (Honda) is intended for consolidation of natural soil, road concrete mix, gravel, sand, crushed stone and other coverings.
Is the most convenient tool for work in limited space.
It is applied at work by road services and creation of unique relief in landscaping.
It is delivered complete with transport wheels, irrigation system and vulkolanovy rug.