Vibration diagnostics — the method of diagnosing of technical systems and the equipment based on the analysis of parameters of vibration, or the created working equipment, or the being secondary vibration caused by structure of the studied object.
- the method allows to find the latent defects;
- the method, as a rule, does not demand assembly dismantling of the equipment;
- small time of diagnosing;
- a possibility of detection of malfunctions at a stage of their origin.
- decrease in the expected risk of emergence of an emergency at operation of the equipment.