Warehousing facilities for goods, equipment, vegetables, grain, fodder, production
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandТОО "Зодчество-2012"
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Hangars beskarkasny fast-built cold (single-layer - one layer of zinc metal) from 11 000 tg/sq.m and warm (three-layered - two layers galvanized threw + heater of 200 mm.) from 25 000 tg/sq.m.
Beskarkasny arch constructions - hangars, have wide range of application:
- Finished goods warehouses
- Warehouses of temporary storage
- Customs terminals
- Hangars for storage of agricultural equipment
- Freezing warehouses, freezers
- Hangars for storage of grain and other agricultural products
- Hangars for loading and warehouse equipment
- Service stations HUNDRED
- Aviation metal hangars
- Car washes
- Shelters for carrying out repair work on sites of oil and the gas pipeline
- Shelters for unloading posts of elevators
- Hangars for weight stations, access railway roads
- Hangars at trolleybus, tram and railway depots
- Warehouses of storage of fuels and lubricants
- Trade pavilions
- Parking, garages and parkings for car - motor-and agricultural technicians
- Grain - and vegetable storehouses
- Cowsheds, pigsties, hen houses
- Sports bases and objects
- Buildings of production appointment
- Mansard roofs of houses and buildings
Most often hangars use under warehouses, garages or under objects of farm - granaries, cowsheds and so forth.
The possible sizes of hangar width are from 6 to 20 meters (without device of additional support inside) and to 36 meters (using additional supporting frameworks), height from 3 to 12 meters. Hangars are made of zinc coiled steel from 0,8 to 1,2 mm thick. Modern methods of construction of hangars allow to create completely tight roof, and technologies give the chance, using smaller amount of materials, to build designs in the minimum terms. On average on construction of arch hangar from 14 to 30 days leave!
All process of creation of the fast-built construction happens in the face of the customer.
The buildings fast-built cost not much, and construction occupies the minimum quantity of time as the capital base is not necessary.
These industrial rooms do not need finishing works, they do not need systematic repair.
Arch hangars easily resist to both any weather conditions, and many natural cataclysms. In particular, such designs possess the increased seismostability (to 9 points).
Today hangars are used as warehouse and production rooms, sports and livestock complexes, apply them not only as warehouses of temporary storage, but also as shelters during construction or repair work.
Technology of beskarkasny construction.
Stage 1. Preparatory works, installation of framework of the base
The preparatory work connected with clearing of the territory of construction, alignment of the platform, and also, if necessary, removal of part of fertile layer of earth are undertaken by the Customer. Our employees make installation of framework of the base on already prepared platform. The base framework (it is the best of all to make screw piles) carries out the reinforcing role and is the plane for fastening of arch sections. The framework amplifies metal square or channel.
Stage 2. Production and installation of sections (arches)
The Profilegibochny camp makes corrugation of coiled steel 0,8-1,2 mm thick in separate arches which are fastened among themselves with the milling machine in arch section. The technology of fastening does not provide use of bolted connections, the arch section turns out absolutely tight. Arch sections are craned and fasten to the prepared base framework. Connection of arch sections is among themselves made by also milling machine. The turned-out arch design is self-bearing, integrating in itself at the same time both walls, and roof.
Stage 3. Installation of face walls and gate
End faces of construction are sewn up with the direct pro-thinned-out panels on the prepared framework. Further installation of gate (most often use the size of gate of 4х4 m) in face or lateral part of construction is made. Gate can be executed in oar, sliding and section (lifting) execution.
Stage 4. Device of base grillage
The base grillage can be arranged differently: it is sheathed by metal siding or filled traditionally in in tape with method of removable timbering. The base, in the last option is reinforced by grid of 100х100 mm. The reinforcing role is carried out also by the base framework prepared at the first stage of construction. Edges of arch sections waterproof and burn in the base.
Technical characteristics of arch buildings:
- width is from 6 to 20 meters (without additional support inside) and to 36 meters (using additional supporting frameworks);
- length is not limited;
- hangar height in "pipit" to 12 meters;
- the admissible mass of snow cover - 180 kg/sq.m;
- marginal speed of wind - 200 km/h;
- settlement temperature of operation is from +60 to-60 C0.
Cost of arch buildings.
In cold execution ― single-layer (one layer of zinc galvanized steel from 0,8 to 1,2 mm thick) the building, depending on the total area of floor (Sobshchaya):
- At 200 sq.m sobshchaya500 sq.m; from limited liability partnership the price with the VAT ― 11 250 tg/sq.m, from SP discount of 6%!
- At 501 sq.m sobshchaya1000 sq.m; from limited liability partnership the price with the VAT ― 11 000 tg/sq.m, from SP discount of 6%!
- At 1001 sq.m sobshchaya2000 sq.m; from limited liability partnership the price with the VAT ― 10 750 tg/sq.m, from SP discount of 6%!
- At sq.m Sobshchaya2001; from limited liability partnership the price with the VAT ― 10 500 tg/sq.m, from SP discount of 6%!
In the warmed execution ― two-layer (one layer of zinc galvanized steel from 0,8 to 1,2 mm thick with the subsequent internal warming by rolled polyethylene foam to 70 mm) the building at the price 22 000 tg/sq.m.
In warm execution three-layered (one layer of zinc galvanized steel from 0,8 to 1,2 mm thick + heater of "Ekovat" to 200 mm + layer of zinc galvanized steel with polymer coating of the skin) the building. The cost of production will make:
- from limited liability partnership the price with the VAT ― 29 000 tg/sq.m, at 250 sq.m sobshchaya500 sq.m;
- from limited liability partnership the price with the VAT ― 28 500 tg/sq.m, at Sobshchey ≥ 500 sq.m,
- from SP discount of 6%!
- Production of hangars of different color scale + from 1 500 tg/m2po to floor (depending on color)
- The device of gate in face part + from 150 000 to 250 000 tg. Device of lateral gate + from 300 000 to 450 000 tg.
- The device of face doors and windows + from 15 000 tg/sq.m. The device of lateral doors and windows + from 30 000 tg/sq.m.
- The base (pile and screw) + from 2 000 tg/sq.m, to the area of hangar
- Monolithic plate thickness - 200 mm. (as the platform) + 45 000 tg/m3.