TU 3642 - 003 - 80018215 - 2015
Joint - Stock Company "Flexible Pipelines" sells weighted high - pressure metal hose without fittings (flexible part) of its own production. The production of a metal hose is carried out on an automated line in strict accordance with ISO 9001 - 2015 standards.
The metal hose is sold on pre - orders, both cut (meter) and in coils, depending on the type, pressure and diameter. The main difference between this series of metal hose and the standard RGM series is the shape of the corrugation and the thickness of the starting material:
- Parallel corrugation;
- Increased bellows wall thickness;
- Fine pitch corrugation;
- Low corrugation height.
Dimensions of metal hose RGM - T
|Designation||Doo||Bellows inner diameter, d; mm||Outer diameter, D, D1; mm||Permissible deviation d, D, D1; mm||Single bend radius, rmin; mm||Bending radius under cyclic loads, rn; mm||Permissible operating pressure at + 20°C, Pwork; bar||The weight; kg/m|
- Working pressure (Pwork) for metal hoses, indicated in all tables, is reduced to 20 C0 .
- Weight - theoretical, permissible deviation ± 5% .
- The steel grade is determined by the working environment and operating conditions.
- The plant guarantees exact compliance of the flexible part of the metal hose according to the declared technical characteristics (pressure, diameter, length).
- Standard products are given, it is possible to manufacture according to the characteristics of the customer.
- All products of JSC "GT" are certified.
Manufacture of heavy metal high pressure hose RGM - T.
For manufacturing, corrosion - resistant and heat - resistant austenitic steel with a low carbon content of AISI 304 grade (similar to 08X18H10T) or AISI 321 is used, which is resistant to corrosion, high temperatures and aggressive environments. RGM metal hoses meet the requirements of Russian GOST and are produced according to our own specifications. To order, call (347) 294 - 17 - 77, WhatsApp: + 7 987 254 - 17 - 77. Mail: mail@uzgs. en
- bellows corrugation: annular type, sealed with parallel corrugations, all - metal, single - layer;
- conditional diameter Du: inner passage diameter of shells - from 50 to 80 mm;
- starting material thickness: 0.3 - 0.6 mm;
- corrugation material (main bellows): stainless steel AISI 304, 321 (08X18H10T, 12X18H10T);
- braid (single, double): mesh type made of AISI 304 stainless steel wire (or 12X18H9T) with a diameter of 0.4; 0.5; 0.6 mm;
- connection type: without end fittings.
- Working environment: water, steam, gases, air, oil products, aggressive media;
- Working pressure Рrab: from 1.6 to 80 kg/cm2 ;
- Working environment temperature: from - 260 C0 to 650 C0;
Mandatory information when ordering metal hoses RGM - T without fittings:
- Nominal diameter (internal, in mm).
- The length of the sleeve.
- Operating pressure.
Designations of sleeves when ordering:
Metal hose RGM - T - 50 - 70 - 5.0.
- RGM - T - Designation of a series of metal hose
- - 50 - Nominal diameter Dу=50 mm
- - 70 - Pressure Pwork = 70 kgf/cm2 (7 MPa)
- - 5.0 - Length L=5.0 m