- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy steel wire rod 8 mm GOST 30136 - 95 in Astana at the price of the manufacturer LLP "KMI Company"
Steel wire rod is a hardware product, which is a round - section wire made of carbon steel of ordinary quality. It is made by drawing through shafts. The shafts form and compress the metal from different sides, thus, a wire is obtained from a piece of metal. Upon completion of rolling, the wire of the required diameter is fed into the installation, which twists the wire rod into a ring.
The advantages of wire rod are:
- significant tensile strength, which allows it to be used for reinforcing reinforced concrete products;
- plasticity and flexibility, due to which the wire rod can withstand a bend around the guide (commensurate in cross section with its diameter) by 180 degrees without violating its integrity;
- low cost due to simple production technology.
Steel wire rod is classified according to manufacturing accuracy into wire rod of ordinary accuracy (B) and increased (C) accuracy, which determines the maximum deviations from a given section. Permissible discrepancy in section size (diameter) should not exceed + / - 0.5 mm.
You can buy steel wire rod 8 mm GOST 30136 - 95 at a bargain price from stock and on order directly from KMI Company LLP
The price is formed from the volume of products, payment terms, place and method of delivery. The minimum order amount is 28,000 tenge. Check the final price with the sales department.
Benefits of working with KMI Company LLP
- KAZAKHSTAN METAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY is part of a large international holding operating in Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for over 10 years.
- Thanks to our network of warehouses in different countries, we offer the most favorable conditions for the purchase of rolled metal products.
- We have created an extensive system of work with the largest manufacturers of metal products and have adjusted logistics so that you save time and money.
This price list is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is it a public offer determined by the provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.