HQ brand dry print medical x - ray film is designed to produce high quality grayscale prints produced by the HQ - DY series dry imaging devices (multi - format imagers).
Compared to the traditional wet film processing method, HQ X - ray film offers easy - to - use daylight loading with no wet processing or darkroom required. There will also be no problems with the disposal of chemicals, making it cost - effective and environmentally friendly. Dry film has the characteristics of outstanding grayscale and contrast, high resolution and high density, making it the latest advancement in digital radiography. The HQ dry film is compatible with the HQ - DY series dry imager.
- No sensitive silver halide is used
- Low fogging, high resolution, high maximum density, bright tone
- Can be processed under room lighting
- Dry processing, no problems with chemicals
This X - ray dry film is a printing consumable for use with the HQ - DY series dry image scanners that we also offer. Unlike traditional wet films, dry X - ray film can be printed in daylight. With no chemical liquid used to process the film, this thermal dry printing technology is much more environmentally friendly. However, to ensure the output image quality, keep it away from heat sources, direct sunlight, acidic and alkaline gases such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, formaldehyde, etc.
Storage of x - ray film for dry printing
- In a dry, cool and dust - free environment.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from heat sources, acid and alkali gases such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, formaldehyde, etc.
- Temperature: 10 to 23℃.
- Relative humidity: 30 to 65% .
- It is better to store in an upright position to avoid the adverse effects of external pressure.
|8 x 10 inches (20 x 25 cm)||100 sheets/box|
|10 x 12 inches (25 x 30 cm)||100 sheets/box|
|11 x 14 inches (28 x 35 cm)||100 sheets/box|
|14 x 17 inches (35 x 43 cm)||100 sheets/box|