- Country of manufactureRussia
COMPLEX X-RAY DIAGNOSTIC
Complex x-ray diagnostic long-distance "TELEMEDIKS-R-AMIKO" - the multipurpose device. The remotely-controlled table support (3 in 1) is capable to carry out complex radiographic and roentgenoscopic researches, including a linear tomography at any tilt angle of a table support.
Specification of delivery:
Long-distance table support
Turn of a sound board of a table in the range from + 900 to-300.
The movement of a sound board of a table is possible in the cross and longitudinal direction.
Are included in a package: an automatic rectangular diaphragm, a support for legs, a support for shoulders, handles for fixing of the patient, the X-ray transparent compression tube, a raster x-ray eliminating an ionization chamber.
- Amplifier of brightness of the x-ray image URI/230-"Amethyst"
URI/230 - "Amethyst" is executed on 9 inch (23 cm) by REOP with three working fields.
The television camera of the second television standard is equipped with a CCD - a matrix with a resolution of 1000х1000.
The TFT monitor of high resolution 19" on a mobile rack is included in the package of delivery.
- The device for digital processing, visualization and an archiving of medical images of UTsOI - "Chord" (automated workplace) (the personal computer, the LCD monitor with diagonal not less than 19", the printer for the printing of reports on A4 format paper)
- The device the x-ray feeding TOP-X 850HF
The high-frequency feeding 50 kW device.
- Radiator with a x-ray tube
Width of an effective focal spot: small — 0,6 mm, big – 1,2 mm.
Speed of rotation of the anode – 3000 rpm.
- The device for definition of doses of radiation of patients
- Set of X-ray protective clothes (apron 0,35, collar, apron 0,35, gloves, set of protective plates No. 2)
- Set of connecting and high-voltage cables
COMPLEX FOR the DIGITAL X-RAY ANALYSIS on the basis of the PHOTOSTIMULATED SCREENS "Optiskan - "AMICO"
The system allows to receive digital x-ray images by means of the memorable luminiferous plates used instead of a x-ray film in standard a look cartridges. The received images can be kept in electronic archive, to unpack on a film or to send on a computer network. Productivity of system depends on the sizes and types of luminiferous plates.