- BrandОшакбаев Сенбек ИП
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Proyzvodimy us yurtas with a metal framework it is very strong, simple in assemblies, transportations and storage. The yurta consists from: shanyrak, uyk, kerega.
Shanyrak - it is a yurta dome;
Uyk - connecting shanyrak and a kerega part of a yurta;
Kerege - ropes, that is yurta walls.
The covering for our yurta 4 layers from tarpaulin, raincoat fabric and thermofelt of a tekhnicheskiyekharakteristika of ispolzuyemy materials is applied. These materials are cheaper than felt, flavourless and is strong.
1. layer tarpaulin white 2nd thread
Two a thread, call a footer. a footer (or in a different way a futerovanny interlacing) — fabric from cotton. But there is one difference. In this case to cotton the special futerny thread, for people, profane persons is added to tailoring subtleties, it represents a usual small pile. Thus material becomes warm waterproof
2.layer raincoat fabric of dark color
Polyamide fabricraincoat fabric have a silky surface, have the high durability and stability of a form, beautiful appearance. Are issued in wide assortment - from elegant platyevy fabrics to paltovy and special. These fabrics are non - hygroscopic, are easily erased, possess water - and dirt - resistant properties and a creaseresistance. A lack of these fabrics is loss of durability and color from long influence of a direct sunlight.
3.layer thermofelt of darkly gray color
Advantages of technical felt
- high thermo - and sound - proof properties which were already appreciated both by producers of furniture and mattresses, and the experts working in automotive industry;
- durability which is provided with resistance of felt to deformations, wear resistance that guarantees a high operational resource of the products created with use of this material;
4. layer white tarpaulin 2nd thread